${ project.category.slug }

${ project.token } (${ project.short_token }) #${ project.rank }

${ project.name }

profile-image

@${ project.slug }

$${ project.price }

${ project.price_btc } BTC

Socials
Explorers
${explorer.short}
MarketCap $ ${ project.market_cap }
Volume(24h) $ ${ project.volume_24 }
Circulating Supply ${ project.circulating_supply } ${ project.short_token }
Total Supply ${ project.total_supply } ${ project.short_token }
Similar projects

About the project

Why does Dollar Coin exist?

Money and state has always co-existed as an entity. As a result, money serves the government first and the people second.

“The root and source of all monetary evil is the government's monopoly on money.” - Freidrich Hayek

Dollar Coin seeks to run an experiment to test the viability of a censorship-resistant algorithmic two-token model.

What is Dollar Protocol?

Dollar Protocol is a 2 token protocol comprising of Dollars and Shares. Dollars will be the object of stabilization and Shares will be the instrument to speculate in and govern in the network.

90% of the initial share supply will be farmed by Uniswap/Mooniswap LPs over a fair coin distribution schedule over 10 years. The majority of the coins will be distributed from 2020-2023. The remaining 10% of shares will be vested by the founding team over a 10 year linear vesting schedule.

Why a two-token model?

A two-token model properly segments two main stakeholders:

  1. users who want a stable unit of currency
  2. users who want to speculate on growth of the network

As such, the protocol issues two coins.

  1. Dollar Coin (pegged to ~$1)
  2. Seigniorage Shares (speculation and governance vehicle)

By separating the risk and rewards component, we aim to create less price volatility for Dollar Coin owners while maintaining the potential seigniorage.

Chart

ICO

This project has not added information about ICO (Initial coin offering)
$33 735.72 $1 368.63
General chat EN RU
Log in, to write a message